Applications can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pavement Marking Laborer Positions
West River Striping Company is looking to fill General & Skilled Pavement Marking Laborers for the 2020 Construction season. Previous experience in the Highway Construction industry preferred but not required. Must be 18 years of age and have a valid driver’s license, clean driving record and be willing to submit to a pre-employment drug test to apply.
Duties and Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Load materials
- Operate company vehicles and equipment – Various Fleet Rigs from pickups to large trucks
- Dropping Cones
- Operate various hand tools/small equipment
- Clean shop and yard
- Measure and Prep parking lots for striping
- Ability to maintain daily logs and paperwork
- Daily Cleaning of job site
- Daily Maintenance of Truck and Equipment – Minor equipment repairs and maintenance
- Insure safe operating procedures and compliance with company policy at all times.
- Advancement opportunities - Temporary and Paint Truck Operators, Rumble Strip and Saw Operators
- WORK WEEK VARIES: overtime is required and expected. Must be flexible for weekend work and is required at times.
- Respect your work place and co-workers
- Reliable and able to show up for work on time
- Must be able to work as a team player and the ability to work alone.
- Strong attention to details and communicate with others.
- Ability to use and read a tape measure.
- Out of town travel up to 2 weeks at a time - per diem & lodging provided on overnight travels
- Mechanically inclined preferred
- Forklift operator experience preferred but not required
- Must be able to perform manual labor consisting of bending, lifting up to (50-90 lbs.), twisting, standing/sitting for an extended amount of time.
- Must be prepared to handle various weather conditions
- All other duties as assigned
- Health Insurance (60 day)
- 401K (6 months)
- Full-time/Full Time seasonal employee’s automatically receive an Accidental Life Insurance and Short Term Disability policy (60 days)
Any questions about this position’s, requirements, duties, or benefits. Please call:
Donnie Becker: 701-541-5458 (cell) or 701-751-5822 (office)